The ZIP code for Foley, Alabama is 36535. Foley, Alabama is located in the southwestern part of the state. Here’s how the Foley Alabama zip code is located in relation to some major cities in Alabama.
Mobile, Alabama: Foley is located about 27 miles southeast of Mobile, Alabama, which is the largest city in the state’s coastal region. Mobile is a major port city and economic center, known for its cultural diversity, history, and beautiful beaches. Visitors to Foley may travel to Mobile to experience its many attractions, including the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park, the GulfQuest National Maritime Museum, and the Mobile Botanical Gardens.
Montgomery, Alabama: Foley is located about 148 miles northwest of Montgomery, Alabama, which is the state capital and a major center for government, education, and culture. Montgomery is known for its important role in the Civil Rights Movement, and visitors can explore attractions such as the Rosa Parks Museum, the Dexter Avenue King Memorial Baptist Church, and the Alabama State Capitol Building.
Birmingham, Alabama: Foley is located about 210 miles southwest of Birmingham, Alabama, which is the largest city in the state and a major hub for business, education, and healthcare. Birmingham is known for its rich history, cultural diversity, and thriving food and arts scenes. Visitors to Foley may travel to Birmingham to explore attractions such as the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, the Birmingham Museum of Art, and the Vulcan Park and Museum.
Foley is also convenient to points slightly north of Birmingham. Using this Gardendale therapist office as a destination point, you’re going to want to allow for about 277 miles or about 4 hours. When facing that long of a drive, you may need to book an appointment with that same offices’ marriage counseling in Gardendale specialist for when you arrive.
Huntsville, Alabama: Foley is located about 348 miles south of Huntsville, Alabama, which is a major center for aerospace, defense, and technology industries. Huntsville is known for its scientific research institutions, historic space program, and beautiful natural surroundings. Visitors to Foley may travel to Huntsville to explore attractions such as the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, the Huntsville Botanical Garden, and the Monte Sano State Park.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama: Foley is located about 205 miles south of Tuscaloosa, Alabama, which is a college town and home to the University of Alabama. Tuscaloosa is known for its vibrant student culture, historic landmarks, and natural beauty. Visitors to Foley may travel to Tuscaloosa to explore attractions such as the Bryant-Denny Stadium, the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater, and the Tuscaloosa Riverwalk.
Why would someone want to know the Foley Alabama zip code?
There could be various reasons why someone would be searching online for the zip code for Foley, Alabama. Some possible reasons could include:
Mailing a package or letter – knowing the zip code for Foley would be necessary for sending mail to someone in the area.
Planning a trip – if someone is planning a trip to Foley, they may need the zip code for the city when making travel arrangements or booking accommodations.
Online shopping – some online retailers may require the zip code for Foley when processing orders or determining shipping costs.
Business purposes – individuals or businesses may need the zip code for Foley when conducting research or market analysis, or for other business-related purposes.
Those are generalizations on why people look for zip codes online in general, and do not take into account that Foley, Alabama has several notable attractions and landmarks that would motivate people to search online for the Foley Alabama zip code.
Attractions and Landmarks drawing attention to the Foley Alabama zip code
- OWA Amusement Park – a family-friendly amusement park featuring roller coasters, thrill rides, and attractions.
- Foley Railroad Museum – a museum dedicated to the history of railroads in Foley and Baldwin County.
- Graham Creek Nature Preserve – a scenic park with hiking trails, kayak and canoe rentals, and opportunities for birdwatching and wildlife viewing.
- Holmes Medical Museum – a historic medical building turned museum showcasing medical artifacts and equipment from the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Foley Sports Complex – a sports facility featuring baseball and softball fields, soccer fields, and other athletic facilities.
- Tanger Outlets Foley – a shopping destination with over 100 stores, including designer brands and outlet retailers.
Foley is also located near the Gulf Coast beaches and is a popular vacation destination for its proximity to the coast and outdoor recreational activities.
Notable people from the Foley Alabama zip code
There are several notable people who were either born in or lived in Foley, Alabama at some point in their lives. Some of these individuals from the Foley Alabama zip cod include:
- Tynesha Stewart – an American beauty queen who won the Miss Alabama USA 2007 title.
- Mark White – a former NFL offensive lineman who played for the Green Bay Packers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Philadelphia Eagles.
- Red Bryant – a former NFL defensive tackle who played for the Seattle Seahawks and Arizona Cardinals.
- Ryan Anderson – an NFL linebacker who currently plays for the New York Giants.
- Glen Coffee – a former NFL running back who played for the San Francisco 49ers.
- Jordan Anderson – a NASCAR driver who competes in the Camping World Truck Series.
- Neal Brown – a college football coach who is currently the head coach at West Virginia University.
These are just a few examples of notable individuals who have ties to the Foley Alabama zip code.